Thanks morethangeekylove for nominating Hungry&UglyinSeoul for this award. I didn’t even know awards like this come about on WordPress and so thanks for enjoying all my ridiculous words and phrasing.
I’ll give my answers to your questions hither:
- What was the last book you read?
Ender’s Game because I saw the movie and then found out it was actually a book to begin with.
- What are your thoughts about the Social Medias?
I enjoy the ease of access to picturas on the book of faces, but don’t partake in all the stalking my friends enjoy. Just recently do I comprende the whole “followers” business, but still don’t know why people want so many.
- Have you ever been bullied? Could you give some suggestions and advice to fight this issue and to those that might be in this situation?
Nah bruh. But my suggestion is to blatantly just tell off the bullier or even just ask, “Hey bro what’s your deal?” Maybe ask them “Why are you doing this?” to give them perspective or realize what they’re doing themselves.
- Where would you like to travel and why?
NO WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THIS ONE!!! EVERYWHERE!!! Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Kazakhstan, Spain, Germany, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt. Just… AHHHHHhhh. I want to travel everywhere and meet more people and learn the world on a first hand basis and have adventures and memories of a lifetime. AND THINK OF ZEH COMIDAS!!!
- What are your passions and hobbies?
Eating (sweets and candy especially), figuring out how other humans tick, and scaring the daylights out of my mother.
- What is your opinion regarding international couples and/or same sex couples?
Gotta love love, beautiful people, great mixtures of genetics, and any pairing that’s found happiness.
- If there was a time traveling machine would you chose to go back in the past or you’d rather opt for the future? And why?
The future DUH!!! We’ve all watched TV and traveling backwards in time always results in them having to re-fix the madness they create. Oh and going 2 days in the future could allow me to know the winning number of all the lottos and junk. I’ll be RICH!!!! MWUAHAHHAHAHAHA~
- What was your childhood dream?
To own Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory, or have one just like it.
- How do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Still scaring my mother looking 10 years uglier.
- The most meaningful moment in your life?
Every moment I had with my Grammy.
Here are the Official Rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No Tag backs.
- Nominations must have under 200 followers.
- You must tell all the blogs that you nominate that you have nominated them.
Now to nominate some blogs with under 200 followers, so as I scour the interwebs I shalt decide on these study abroad bloggers hither:
And now YOUR Questiones:
- What’s your favorite food?
- Cake or pie?
- If you could choose 1 super power what would it be?
- What Patronus (animal) would yours be?
- What country would you never travel to and Why?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- Who’s the last person you befriended?
- Pet peeve when traveling? (Could be about other travelers, locals, or traveling in general)
- Craziest traveling memory?
- If you had to live in another country for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
J’accept the challenge of this award. Do eet~